Artists and producers are being encouraged to book their Dream Weekend Cruise and get an instant discount of $100 or more, plus a promo package to showcase their music.
The Promo Package includes:
- A platform on the cruise where artists can showcase their talent
- Your photos and videos taken on the cruise and docking locations in Miami, Bahamas & Montego Bay
- One month heavy song rotation on Reggae Vibes Radio (streamed online and various Caribbean business places in Atlanta)
- 10 minute artist interview (Live interview with taped version for Soundcloud & YouTube)
In order to benefit from the aforementioned, Artists / Producers must do the following:
- Book a double occupancy trip at www.dreamweekendcruise.com and use code REGGAE to check out. This gives an instant discount.
- After booking, contact email@example.com to set up radio interview and music promo
Some info about the cruise:
Set sail on Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas, on March 10th – 15th, 2019 from Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas, then Montego Bay, Jamaica, and back to Miami. Entertainers booked for the cruise includes: Aidonia, Ding Dong, Masicka, Shenseea, Beenie Man, Tony Matterhorn.
Some events and highlights on the cruise are: WET-N-WILD (WATER PARK PARTY), DAYDREAMS (ALL WHITE Party), YUSH THROWBACK 90s Party, BARE NECESSITY POOL PARTY, BREAKFAST PARTY, STOPLIGHT PARTY, MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE PARTY, PAJAMA PARTY, BLUE POOL PARTY, WORLD BEATS PARTY, SAILAWAY PARTY.
COMEDY SHOWS, HOW TO COOK JAMAICAN DISHES COMPETITION (Live COOKING DEMO), BROADWAY SHOWS, HOW TO BE A DJ SEMINAR, RUM TASTING EXPERIENCE, MAKEOVER SEMINAR (HAIR & BEAUTY), MINIATURE GOLF COMPETITION, BASKETBALL COMPETITION, BLACK-TIE DINNER, MOVIE NIGHT, POKER TOURNAMENT, BLACK JACK TOURNAMENT, ROULETTE TOURNAMENT, DANCEHALL CLASSES, FITNESS CLASSES (w/ RENOWNED INSTRUCTORS), ROCK CLIMBING COMPETITION, FLOWRIDER SURFING & much more